- 10.00am BUILD BONFIRE at the Beacon
- 14.00pm Performers Rehearsal at Chapel Porth
- 20.00pm LANTERN PROCESSION to the Beacon. Meet in Churchtown
- 20.30pm BONFIRE & BBQ at the Beacon
- 9.30am DRESS GIANT BOLSTER Meet at Sports Club. Bring wild flowers to get the Giant ready for his big day
- Or meet us down at Chapel Porth to dress the cliffs for the Pageant
- 12.00 NOON Drummers Meet at the Library car park
- 12.30pm VILLAGE DRUM PROCESSION First performance outside the Railway Inn then drum through the village down to The Driftwood Spars
- 3.00pm Bolster Crew meet at Sports Club
- 3.45pm Drummers meet in Top Car Park at Chapel Porth
- 4.30pm THE BOLSTER PAGEANT
Saturday April 8th
CLAY & LANTERN WORKSHOPS At The Miners & Mechanics Institute
Saturday April 29th
BOLSTER BONFIRE & BBQ
8.15pm CHURCHTOWN SQUARE The lantern procession leaves the square and heads to the Beacon
8.30pm THE BEACON Courtesy of The National Trust come along and join in with the bonfire and barbecue. The bonfire is symboic, as it is used to fire clay houses that have been made by local children, and are then used in the pageant to represent the village of St Agnes.
Sunday April 30th
12.30pm THE RAILWAY INN Street Theatre and The Bolster Drum Band. Starting at the railway and then processing through the streets, pausing outside each of the village pubs, The Bolster Band lead life size puppets in their search for the Giant Bolster.
4.30pm CHAPEL PORTH Watch the Bolster Pageant. All are welcome to watch this stunning pageant which re enacts the legend of the Giant Bolster and his demise at the hands of the fair St Agnes. There will be music later in the car park, and Robin’s infamous cafe will be open.
There is no admission charge for any of the weekend’s happenings but your donations are gratefully received.